These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Inner Compass Life Design, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. Ifyou do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Inner Compass Life Design and acting in thecourse of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Inner Compass Life Design and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of suchservices.
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Inner Compass Life Design, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
5. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Inner Compass Life Design or that of our affiliates.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
9. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Inner Compass Life Design makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "asis" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permittedby the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for aparticular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Inner Compass Life Design is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
10. Whilst Inner Compass Life Design uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
11 Inner Compass Life Design accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
12. Inner Compass Life Design reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limitor exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
14. We will not be liable to you inrespect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Inner Compass LifeDesign accepts no liability for any of the following:
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
17. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
20. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
21. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
22. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to Dutch law and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
23. Inner Compass Life Design is a company incorporated in the Netherlands with registered number 491640018B01 whose registered address is Pieter Kiesstraat 73, ARD, North Holland, 2013BG and it operates the Website www.innercompass.academy. The registered VAT number is NL003883064B45.
You can contact Inner Compass Life Design through our Contact page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
24. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).