By using our website, joining our community space, or purchasing our services, you consent to our collection, use, and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy.
Information we collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide. We may also collect information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages you visit.
We use this information to provide, operate, and improve our website, community space and services, to communicate with you about our services, and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Cookies and other technologies
Third Party service providers
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services, such as our community platform, payment processors, email marketing providers, and customer support providers. These service providers are required to protect your personal information and are not authorized to use your personal information for any purpose other than to provide services to us.
We may use your personal information to send you marketing communications about our services, including special offers and promotions. You may opt out of these communications at any time by following the instructions in the communication.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Inner Compass aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information.
If you wish to be informed about the personal data we hold about you, and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Inner Compass relied on your consent to process your personal information.
If you wish to make a request, you can do so through out contact page. We will do our best to respond to your resquest within 30 days. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Our website and services are not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately and we will take steps to delete the information.